- The coal mine is in Vermillion County, Illinois. It is on the Illinois and Indiana border.
- The coal mine is a former BP coal reserve currently owned by Vermillion Coal Co/Iron Carbide Technologies, Inc. and partially mined by Peabody Coal.
- AJTBS is the court approved receiver for the property.
- The coal reserves are not permitted.
- Contains over 200 million in place strip tons.
- Projected clean coal tonnage of 128.2 Mt, 10,754 BTU/lb, moisture of 17%, ash of 7.8% and sulfur of 2.2%.
- Asking $6 million (terms available)
This deep mine is located in central West Virginia, USA The total area covers approximated 3,200 acres. This mine is ready to be started. Water,