It is located in Pinal County.
* 112 BLM unpatented claims which cover 2,240 acres.
* There is no overburden on this property.
* Recent assays based upon drill depths of 6 feet on 11.74 acres yielded an estimated value of $40,096,183 in gold, silver, platinum and palladium and other metals.
* January 30, 2017 report stated the iodine leach assay produced a value of $27 billion per square mile based upon a depth of 20 feet.
* There are no 43-101 reports; however, this project is beyond the discovery stage.
* Aerial magnetometer survey was done.
* Water would be available with a well, proven availability. An old well came in 500 gallons per minute.
* The property should be fully permitted in 9-12 months per geologist’s estimate.
* Asking $6,000,000, terms possible, motivated seller