Australian Gold and Rare Earth Metals Alluvial Mining Tenement for Sale
* Located Northern Queensland in a historic mining district.
* The tenement is not currently in operation.
* The total area of the mining tenement is over 82 square kilometers or over 20k acres.
* The evaluation reports were done by three geologists.
* The market value of in ground resource is conservatively estimated in excess of $25 billion USD!
* Assays based upon a depth of 4 meters, but bedrock is at 12 meters. There is an average gold grade of 0.4 gram/cubic meter.
* The tenement contains over 300,000,000 tons of material with 26,871,600 tons of heavy minerals and over 8 million ounces of gold. The reserves are not 43-101 compliant.
* Heavy mineral concentrations include Ilmenite, Rutile, Monazite, Xenotime, Zircon, Magnetite, Garnet and other minerals.
* Asking $250 million