- 3,850 acres of BLM oil leases located in Nye County, Nevada US
- Recognized by the BLM as the first oil “discovery” in Western Nevada.
- Three exploratory wells have been drilled with one currently producing oil.
- Potential reserves calculated at 139,000,000 barrels in one shallow geologic zone.
- Geologic reports indicate potential reserves in a deeper formation at over 1 billion barrels.
- Over $10,000,000 has already been invested in this project.
- Looking for a $5 million to $10 million investment to drill additional wells in the producing zone to increase the current production and an exploratory well to the deeper formation. Negotiable on terms.
This deep mine is located in central West Virginia, USA The total area covers approximated 3,200 acres. This mine is ready to be started. Water,